Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

Vaeyna's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivran

Ivran

Vaeyna's Application Empty
PostSubject: Vaeyna's Application   Vaeyna's Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Out Of Character (OOC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Personal Nickname (optional): Iv/Ivran/Ivvy

Minecraft Account Name: loliwannaplay

How old are you: 14

What is your Time Zone/Country: United States - EST

How good are you with the English language: I'd say I'm above the average of some people, but I still make mistakes here and there.

How often could you be on the server: 2-4 hours a day, possibly more if I've nothing else to do.

Have you ever roleplayed before? If so what did you roleplay (if you can remember)?: Yes, I previously roleplayed on another MC server for over a year. I played a multitude of characters, ranging from a sado-masochistic teen, to a magic-weilding dark elf.

In your own words define Metagaming and Powergaming: Metagaming is the act of using information that you gained OOC'ly, and then using it in character. Powergaming is the act of forcing something upon another's character, such as using an emote like, "*Jim stabs Jack in the heart, killing him instantly.*".

How did you hear about us: Roxses20, DoctorDemento, AnonymousMonster, and several other current players.

Have you read and agreed to all the rules (Found Here.): Aye, that I do.

Any other information you'd like to mention: No, not specifically.

In Character (IC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Character Name: Vaeyna

Character Race and Patron God: Varena, worships Essani.

Appearance: A young Varenan who is 7 years of age, with ashey skin, violet colored eyes, and bright pink hair.

Backstory (Please explain your character's life, show how they act, why they act as such.): Vaeyna's parents were recently taken as victims of the Taint, after which she was swiftly shipped off to the nearest orphanage, where she has lived for the past few months. Vaeyna doesn't know exactly what happened to her parents, and if she asks anyone at the orphanage, she only recieves sad looks and the occasional pat on the head. In spite of what's happened, Vaeyna generally has a very bubble and childlike personality, very seldom appearing to be sad in any way. She seems to have a fondness for nature, often being found playing with different sorts of wild animals. Surprisingly enough, no one has decided to take Vaeyna in as their own, despite her fun loving and playful attitude. The orphanage hopes that they will find a suitable family for the small Verenan in the near future.

What are your character's skills and weaknesses: Vaeyna is rather fast and agile, even at her young age. She's intelligent, but can impulsive at times, and can often find her self in trouble because of it.

Example RP (Create a situation and roleplay it out.) Vaeyna yawns, as she ceases her skipping to glance at her surroundings. "Oopsy...", she had found herself lost, yet again. She blinks, as she spots something from the corner of her eye. Quickly turning to see what it is, she gasps, and quickly sprints towards where she saw it. Upon reaching the location, she notices a small rabbit laying in the grass. She instantly pounces forward, snatching the rabbit up in her hands. Emitting a bubbly giggle, she sits back on her rear end, and holds the bunny in her arms. At that moment, a man enters the small grove where Vaeyna is located, as she raises her eyes to meet him, he raises an eyebrow. "What are /you/ doing out here?", Vaeyna replies with another giggle, "I'uuunnooo...". "Well, perhaps we need to get you back into town...", she sighs, "Fiiiine..."

Pictures of your skin, all sides (If needed put it inside a spoiler.):

Any other information you'd like to add about your character:
No, not particularly.
Back to top Go down
Roxses20
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Roxses20

Vaeyna's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaeyna's Application   Vaeyna's Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Accepted! I have seen his skin, for someone reason it wouldn't let him post it though.
Locked and moved to implemented
Back to top Go down

Vaeyna's Application
Page 1 of 1