Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

-Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minikirb

Minikirb

-Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application- Empty
PostSubject: -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application-   -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application- EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Out Of Character (OOC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Personal Nickname (optional): Mini

Minecraft Account Name: Minikirb

How old are you: 16

What is your Time Zone/Country: East Central

How good are you with the English language: Exquisitely Well...

How often could you be on the server: Well...When, I enjoy the server I usually play it all the time...

Have you ever roleplayed before? If so what did you roleplay (if you can remember)?: I role-played a lot of medieval servers, but I think that this server would help make my love of Rp servers unique...

In your own words define Metagaming and Powergaming: Metagaming is making your character know something that he really never found out from any Rp resources; Example: Knowing that someone is actually evil, even thought you never found the evidence to know that he is; Powergaming is forcing your action upon someone...

How did you hear about us: While searching for a fun Steampunk Server...

Have you read and agreed to all the rules (Found Here.): Yes, yes I have...

Any other information you'd like to mention: ... Is my typing style, so don't get worried if I use ... ...

In Character (IC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Character Name: Schilt (Schilt=Shield) Aldaine

Character Race and Patron God:Soteir
Patron Deity Of Order, Industry, Craftsmen, Mercy, Honesty ; and my race is Aquil...

Appearance: He is a young man with blond hair and an average body, he is also average size usually never shows his eyes. He wears a red uniform given to him by his father on the day of his graduation and keeps it on as a symbol of his loyalty to his father. He also shows almost no emotion to anything and always seems to be quite silent in every situation, but seems to be happy when helping children in there time of need...

Backstory Schilt was born in a prison by a women who was accused of murder. From there the warden took him under his wing and thought him to be a fine young gentleman, during those times he forgot about his mother and all the days spent as a baby in prison. Soon after many years, his "father" brought him to a private school for the wealthy family and lived there for four years. For those four years, he learned how to be a diplomat, tactician, and an apothecary, and later started his own small shop in the country-side. Everything was going well until raiders attacked and burned his life work and soon later learned that they had also killed his "father".
To that day, he seeks to bring order to the the realm, traveling place to place to one day find an opportunity to fulfill his wish, and to rid of all things evil.

What are your character's skills and weaknesses: Tactician, Apothecary, and Diplomat. He fears loosing his path to create order in the world, and that if that happens, he will change dramatically...

Example RP : *I look at a path and I see a small guarded town a few yards away, so I walk to the gate and see two guards...*

Guards: Halt! Who are you and why are you here?

Schilt: I do not wish to harm your town or anyone in it, I only wish to stay here for the night...

Guards: I suppose it is alright. Open the gates!

*As I wait for the gate to open I hear a loud painful yell sounding somewhere near the central of the town and I run to see what it is...*

Young Boy: I got bit by a dog!

Schilt: It's alright let me see if I can fix it...

*I grab a few bandages from my bad and wrap it around the wound, than I give him a small vile of a healing potion...*

Schilt: Drink it when you feel a little weaker, it will help you feel better...

Young Boy: T-..Thank you sir...

Schilt: Now than, go to your home, I think your guardian would be quite worried if they heard the noise...*Calmly smiles...*

Schilt: *After seeing the little boy run back home, I look around for an Inn to stay and, soon as I notice a decent one, I walk inside and calmly ask the manager in the bar...*

Schilt: Hello, I would like to rent a room for the night, I have been traveling a long time...

Manager: Ok, that will be 5 gold coins (Emeralds) sir.

Schilt: *I hand him the amount of coins and I walk upstairs, tired from my travels and open the room I rented. I look around the room and see it quite comfy, later I calmly sigh and lay down on the bed, slowly closing my eyes...*

Pictures of your skin, all sides :
-Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application- 2013-011-Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application- 2013-012

Last edited by Minikirb on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application-   -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application- EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Your metagaming definition is a bit off. If you look in the official rules and scroll down to the explained metagaming definition, it should help you understand. (Don't copy paste) Please post a re-definition of metagaming in your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Minikirb

Minikirb

PostSubject: Re: -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application-   -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application- EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Thank you sir, I have fixed it and in addition put an example in it...
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application-   -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application- EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Accepted, welcome to Pavon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application-   -Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application- Empty

Back to top Go down

-Minikirbs Persuasive Whitelist Application-
Page 1 of 1