Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

IcyHot's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyHot

IcyHot's Application Empty
PostSubject: IcyHot's Application   IcyHot's Application EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Out Of Character (OOC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Personal Nickname (optional): Icy

Minecraft Account Name: IcyHot

How old are you: 18

What is your Time Zone/Country: EST / USA

How good are you with the English language: Good

How often could you be on the server: Whenever I feel like

Have you ever roleplayed before? If so what did you roleplay (if you can remember)?: Yes, I have roleplayed on a couple servers such as Mellenxia, Talarra and Lord of the Craft

In your own words define Metagaming and Powergaming: Metagaming- Using knowledge obtained Ooc in your character that he or she has not learned to your advantage
Powergaming- Making your character overly powerful and not allowing other characters to react to their actions

How did you hear about us: Turikar and Eagle

Have you read and agreed to all the rules (Found Here.): Yes

Any other information you'd like to mention: Not that I know of

In Character (IC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Character Name: Extyl

Character Race and Patron God: Varena, Worshipping Tabeos

Appearance: Pale blue skin with a snow white hair cropped to his shoulders. Fiery orange eyes along with a blue robe top and pantaloons.

Backstory (Please explain your character's life, show how they act, why they act as such.): Extyl was always the odd one out of the group, never seemed to get along with anyone. Everyone seemed to keep their distance but he never really could understand why, he always figured it was because he was an orphan. Never knew what his parents were like or who they were. He grew up on his own for the most part with some help from some nice citizens here and there yet he never truely cared for them in the end. Extyl was more fo a loner and liked it that way, less hassle and interferences from outsiders to his work.

There was only one thing he wanted in life, nearly each person who had helped him out has always come to say that he was special and that they can feel it inside him. Confusing as it was he never truely did get what they meant by "special" unless thats just another way of saying weird and lonely. Oh well it must not truely matter since they never say anymore, off to find out who he really is and who his parents were and what they did. First stop, Aquitus.

What are your character's skills and weaknesses: Strengths- Stealth, Speaking, Knowledgeable.
Weakness: Combat, Mining

Example RP (Create a situation and roleplay it out.) Extyl walks out from the tree clearing out onto the white sandy beach, the salty air gently blowing across his face. The chirping of birds in the background providing a calmness in the air. Off in the distance he sees a smoke trail which leads to a small hut just ontop of a hill overlooking the ocean. Hiking his way up he knocks on the door *Knock knock*,"Anybody home? I mean no harm just a place to stay." The lock twitches and the door opens and nobody seems to be at the door until he tilts his head downwards to see a smaller man in the door. The man smiles "Welcome, please make yourself at home. Can I get you something to eat or drink?" Taken by surprise Extyl simply smiled back "Yes please."

It was odd he had never seen anybody so small in his life, who is this man? better yet... what is he. The man came back with some bread, cheese and some mead for him and extended his hand "The names Hagard, nice to meet you." He mimics the gesture "Extyl." Hagard smiles "From the look on your face it seems you have many questions for me." Extyl nods and before speaking was cut off. "Names Hagard, I'm a Lentra. Ive been living out here for quite sometime now, I enjoy the peace and quiet. Not many people to bother me out here and I can do what I want." Extly replies "Sounds like you are living the life, I'm not to keen of company either. Been traveling around trying to find out where I come from." "Maybe we can do something about that." Hagard smiles and hand him a map detailing a city called Aquitus,"Head here, I bet you will find what you are looking for." The two finish speaking and Extly heads out thanking Hagard for his hospitality and heads on the road for Aquitus.

Pictures of your skin, all sides (If needed put it inside a spoiler.): https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/18/06/12/52/syccan11.png

Any other information you'd like to add about your character: Nope, but I can make more if needed.[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
IcyHot

PostSubject: Re: IcyHot's Application   IcyHot's Application EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:49 pm

*Edited because somehow it posted the app twice in the same post*
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: IcyHot's Application   IcyHot's Application EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 am

It seems that your skin doesn't quite match... A Varena is like a dark elf, with near white skin, it doesn't quite match the lore. If you could fix that up as soon as possible, I'd be happy to give my verdict.
Back to top Go down
IcyHot

PostSubject: Re: IcyHot's Application   IcyHot's Application EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 am

I planned on changing it. Photoshop is still downloading is all so I can't do it this second. (My download speed is slow) But I will most likely make a brand new skin when I have time, this is just one i had from an old server and figured it might do for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: IcyHot's Application   IcyHot's Application EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:16 am

Here, I quickly made this for you, at least temporarily.

IcyHot's Application 4TT4Q

EDIT: Completely forgot >.<

Accepted, welcome to Pavon, so long as you use the edited skin/make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IcyHot's Application   IcyHot's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

IcyHot's Application
Page 1 of 1