Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

cinnamaster application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cinnamaster

cinnamaster application Empty
PostSubject: cinnamaster application   cinnamaster application EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:59 am

Out Of Character (OOC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Personal Nickname (optional):

Minecraft Account Name:
cinnamaster
How old are you:
What is your Time Zone/Country:
Pacific US
How good are you with the English language:
fluent. first language
How often could you be on the server:
1-2 hours a day
Have you ever roleplayed before? If so what did you roleplay (if you can remember)?:
no
In your own words define Metagaming and Powergaming:
Metagaming is using info my character doesnt know. Powergaming keeps others from roleplaying
How did you hear about us:
through a friend. darkedladety
Have you read and agreed to all the rules (Found Here.):
yes
Any other information you'd like to mention:

In Character (IC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Character Name:
John
Character Race and Patron God:
litus. He worships the teachings of Soteir
Appearance:
John is 6'5" Tall, like his brother. Dark skin brown hair and blue eyes.
Backstory (Please explain your character's life, show how they act, why they act as such.):
John was born into a family with two great parents. He and his brother Acton always enjoyed there quaint beach house that they grew up in. The forest and the ocean were always there for him, but he felt like something was missing from his life. Soon after his fifteenth birthday, his parents died. He and his brother decided to move into the city to find food.

They took up begging in Aquitus to get food and money. Acton soon found work in the steel factory and together the made a decent living. John sensed that Acton was on edge and after talking to him, Acton decided that he was going to go to sea for some time. John didn’t think this was a smart plan, so he took Acton’s place in the steel factory.

After a few years in the steel factory, John began to dislike his job. He decided to apprentice under a traveling merchant. After a year of travel with his master John new that the life of a merchant wasn’t for him either. From his birth he knew that his love of the soil is what drove him. So he decided to find a job as a miner. He would sell all the bounties of the earth and use the money to support himself.

After some time, he was reunited with Acton and they were glad to see each other. Now every time John are Acton are near each other they always find time to meet up and talk. John always shares his mining goods with Acton and in exchange Acton always shares his cut of the hunt.
What are your character's skills and weaknesses:
John is a master miner with good bartering skills as well as decent strength from swinging a pick all day. Little to no skill with a bow and arrow is a huge flaw that i am plagued with and I can be awkward around others.
Example RP (Create a situation and roleplay it out.)
John walks out of the mines, with his strong forearms sweating from the effort in the mine. Placing his pick inside his bag, he strides through town. After returning to his house, he takes all the minerals and heads to the market. As he approaches the vender, the vender shouts “Hey John, what’s going on? “ “Oh, not much, just here to sell of the weeks haul.” John replies. The vender looks inside John’s bag and says “I’ll give you 350 coins for the lot.” “Gimme 400 coins and we got a deal.” Says John. “I like you, you got it.” The vender replies, shaking John’s hand and gives him the money.
Pictures of your skin, all sides (If needed put it inside a spoiler.):
cinnamaster application 556bbb00be0c21c178f7deb5b5115f59cinnamaster application E6c90130c25f0564dcd39ad0802e0e4dcinnamaster application 0ea664a0c7154f36199880d0e00d5c7e
Any other information you'd like to add about your character:
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

cinnamaster application Empty
PostSubject: Re: cinnamaster application   cinnamaster application EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:12 am

Accepted, welcome to Pavon. You will be implemented shortly.
Back to top Go down

cinnamaster application
Page 1 of 1