Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilDuck18

EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application   EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:59 am

Out Of Character (OOC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Personal Nickname (optional):J
CJ
Minecraft Account Name:
EvilDuck18
How old are you:
I am currently 19, But I'll call myself 20.
What is your Time Zone/Country:
Central Standered time, United States
How good are you with the English language:
Seeing as it's my only language. I would say i speak English, fluently.
How often could you be on the server:.
I would be on every day. Nearly all day
Have you ever roleplayed before? If so what did you roleplay (if you can remember)?:
I have roleplayed for nearly half my life. From actual acting in a charity haunted house, to running a small DnD campaign at school. I have been a paldian in one RP, to a mass murdering F-Head in the next.
In your own words define Metagaming and Powergaming:
Metagaming is knowing something yourcharacter wouldn't. Example. Somone OOC, says a secret with another player OOC on the forums. Your character would not know such information, and thefore not able to use said information in the RP. Powergmaing, is what I refer to as God-Modding. Example. Person A types. "I am a Demi-God from Venus. Here to make everyone wealthy and drunk!" Person B types. -throws dagger, into person A's neck. Killing instantly. Not giving person A any time to react, or giving him any time to enjoy the RP.
How did you hear about us:
Like I do everything else. I google'd Steampunk Texturepacks' Found Glimmars, which led me here.
Have you read and agreed to all the rules (Found Here.):
-nods- I have, and do.
Any other information you'd like to mention:

In Character (IC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Character Name:
Aramill Stormhaven
Character Race and Patron God:
Aquil. The 'Gods' have done nothing for me, I believe in none.
Appearance:
I wear bronze armor, polished nearly to a gold shine. It was my father's armor, and his father's before him. I wear it now, seeing as I am the last of my family.
Backstory (Please explain your character's life, show how they act, why they act as such.):
I was born in a small town, I believe it was named 'Neet'. I was young when it burned. My father, my mother, and I retreated from town and hid in the nearby forest. My father, being our clan's warrior, head back into the blaze to fight. My mother followed, and i was left alone, and in the cold. I was there, in those woods, alone, till morning. When the sun rose, I walked into my village. The vision was completely different. I was no longer standing in Neet, but a ashen wasteland. A wasteland with nothing but an name. It was there, I found my father's corpse. I removed his armor, and wore it as my own. Swearing I would find the men, or man who burned my village, and destroyed my family.
What are your character's skills and weaknesses:
I am the best with a sword. A blade in my hand, would make me unstoppable. I have only lived by the blade, and I expect myself to die by it as well. But a great warrior knows his weaknesses. I am quick to judge, I'm alone and easy to manipulate into trusting others. i believe my compassion shall be the death of me.
Example RP (Create a situation and roleplay it out.)
Aramil rode in a small navy ship. He was only a traveler, and the Navy captain was the only one who let him onto his ship. Truth was, Aramil had finally found a lead about a group of bandits who was terrorizing villages across the sea. And if anything, that group of bandits would know there enemies and rival camps. He would kill everyone, save the leader. And get the location of all the camps. Aramil would find the group that burned his village, until his dieing breath. As night fell, aramill was woken. By the sound of the captain drowning. Pirate's had invaded the ship. Aramil drew his broadsword, and fended off the pirate attack as best as he could. The pirates came in massive waves, never ending it seemed. The cabin bow, a man of 24 it seemed. Threw a harpoon with a lit flint on it's tipped prong. The first mate threw the harpoon, and lit the pirate's rum cache. The pirate's soon retreated, their ship burning in the horizion as teh young cabin boy steered the ship to safety. Aramil congradulated the new captain, the young Cabin Boy.
Pictures of your skin, all sides (If needed put it inside a spoiler.):
[I have a custom skin, but IDk how to upload it to a forum. :/ ]
Any other information you'd like to add about your character:
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application   EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 pm

I'll take a pic of it for you. ;P

EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application 4d7cba535c28d5793cf89ff8c2f89812EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application 43f9a4c4f9ceb7159d00bb3d92e28cfd
This is the skin currently on your character. If it's not the right one, put the right one on and visit www.minershoes.com and put in your MC name (case sensitive) into the spot below the 3D minecraft character on the page. Hit enter and it should load up whatever skin you currently have on.

(I am now reading over your character.)
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application   EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Accepted, welcome to Pavon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application   EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application Empty

Back to top Go down

EvilDuck18's Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1