Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slicksta70

Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O) Empty
PostSubject: Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O)   Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 am

Out Of Character (OOC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Personal Nickname (optional): Will

Minecraft Account Name: Merc70

How old are you: 18

What is your Time Zone/Country: Eastern-Standard Time/United States

How good are you with the English language:

I'm fluent in the English language, being a native speaker.

How often could you be on the server: Anytime I get a chance to.

Have you ever roleplayed before? If so what did you roleplay (if you can remember)?: Yes, I've Roleplayed on Mellenxia and Talarra

In your own words define Metagaming and Powergaming:
Metagaming is the act of taking facts from RP that your character was not involved in, and using them in RP conversation/actions.

Powergaming is the act of hindering RP by making your character almost, if not completely, invulnerable from others actions.

How did you hear about us: LemonDropzz, EaglexHawk,Lenlo, Turikar, IcyHott, Icreate

Have you read and agreed to all the rules (Found Here.): Yes

Any other information you'd like to mention: No.

In Character (IC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Character Name: Merc

Character Race and Patron God: Varena/Ortus

Appearance: 5"9, Muscular,Buzzed black hair,Yellow eyes

Back-story (Please explain your character's life, show how they act, why they act as such.): Merc was born to a woodsman and his wife. They never had the best life. It was quite a rough one, actually. His family barely met ends meet and sometimes went to bed, starved. However, when he came of age, he applied to become the blacksmith's apprentice. The blacksmith accepted Merc and took him into his home like Merc was one of his own. This, in turn, allowed him to learn a trade in life and lightened his parents' load. They were both happy for him, and he was glad to see them in better shape. Merc was a fast learner. Soon, he was beating out all of the other apprentices at what he did. The blacksmith saw him as one of his best students. Merc planned to head out into the world and open his own smithery. And that's what he did. After saying goodbye to both his parents and his master, he set out.

What are your character's skills and weaknesses:

Skills: Excellent Blacksmith and Merchant
Weaknesses: Uncontrollable anger and does not work well with others

Example RP (Create a situation and roleplay it out.)

I stare for a second calculating what my best options are, Orcs are usually stubborn and proud, I decide to draw his attention away from the dwarf by calling to him with an insult that will surely cause him to come towards me, allowing for the dwarf to escape unscathed. “Orc! I thought I smelled something foul, and my senses do not fail me, when did you last bath? You stink of unclean filth!” the orc turns to me and begins to walk forward but I keep my eye on the dwarf, I turn my attention to the orc after I have made sure the dwarf has slipped away. “Wha’ did ye say te me elf!” Seeing that my chances against this orc are not very good I try to find the best escape for myself.

Pictures of your skin, all sides (If needed put it inside a spoiler.):

https://i.servimg.com/u/f13/18/06/38/51/2013-010.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f13/18/06/38/51/2013-011.png

Any other information you'd like to add about your character: No.
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O)   Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:34 am

You skin appears to be incorrect for your race. A Varena would look like a common dark elf. If you could fix that up then I could give my verdict.
Back to top Go down
slicksta70

PostSubject: Re: Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O)   Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 am

Fixed.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f13/18/06/38/51/2013-013.png
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O)   Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:06 am

Accepted, welcome to Pavon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O)   Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O) Empty

Back to top Go down

Merc's Application (Wondering where my other app went....o.O)
Page 1 of 1