Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

Kilopo Yakazian's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilopo Yakazian

Kilopo Yakazian

Kilopo Yakazian's app Empty
PostSubject: Kilopo Yakazian's app   Kilopo Yakazian's app EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Out Of Character (OOC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Personal Nickname (optional):
Kilo.
Minecraft Account Name:
DeadDew.
How old are you:
Fifteen years old.

What is your Time Zone/Country:
Central Time, United States

How good are you with the English language:
I am pretty good with grammar and such but there are times where I might forget a word or fall short in grammar.

How often could you be on the server:
All the time really. I usually could be on 4 hours or more a day.

Have you ever roleplayed before? If so what did you roleplay (if you can remember)?:
I roleplayed on LOTC and I played an assassin. I also roleplayed on Star Wars Galaxies way back when as an apprentice..

In your own words define Metagaming and Powergaming:
Metagaming is using information that you gained OOCly as though your character knew it. Things like using nameplates to locate people, or walking up to a stranger and magically knowing their name because you saw it in chat are metagaming. Powergaming can mean either making decisions about how other characters react to situations, or having an overpowered or invincible character.

How did you hear about us:
AnonymousMonster
Have you read and agreed to all the rules (Found Here.):
Oui.
Any other information you'd like to mention: Boomshakalaka.

In Character (IC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Character Name:
Kilopo Yakazian

Character Race and Patron God:
Kilopo is half Errare, and half Avasuun. He worships Tabeos because he shows empathy towards the outcasts of Pavon.

Appearance:
He is Olive skinned and his dark brown hair with Deep Lapis Lazuli eyes. He tends to wear robes but does often just go with a vest. Kilopo is 6”11

Backstory (Please explain your character's life, show how they act, why they act as such.): Kilopo was basically raised by his Aunt and Uncle. His parents decided they did not want him when he was only five. His Aunt Annie and his Uncle Peter tried their hardest to keep Kilo calm and not worry about his parents. Kilo knew his aunt and uncle meant well but kilo could not take these deadbeat parents. He trained with a man name Jaro while he was a boy to learn martial arts and how to be quiet and stay calm. Soon after spending so much time with Jaro, Kilo found a father like connection with him and knew he would always be glad to be around him.
One day after a hard night of training young Kilo came home to something he would never forget. He slowly walked up to his house in the slums to find his aunt and uncle dead. Kilo just gaped and sat down in front of his house, people kept coming by wondering why he was just sitting there blank faced and then looking over to find the two dead parents. He put his head down and just closed his eyes. He felt a soft touch on his shoulder, it was Jaro. Jaro smiled lightly and took Kilo’s hand leading him to his new home.

Kilo was now at the age of ten and he was in a better economic position. Still, they needed more money to be comfortable in their abode. Kilo was taught to be stealthy and keep calm so he got into stealing. One day at the market when kilo was doing what he did best a guard tapped him on the shoulder and Kilo knew it would be over so he stuck out his arms. The guard smiled and said “ You have done well at what you do. Jaro already know you have been stealing, he is very proud.” That is when Kilo tilted his head and looked up to the guard with a confused look. The guard pulled up his sleeve to show a tattoo that he would recognize for the rest of his life.
He knew this would be a life changing experience and he was definitely right. The night the guard met up with Jaro and spoke to him a bit farther down the road from Kilo. Jaro looked back and smirked at him showing he really was proud. They waited and brought him close to a legendary building known as the Steel Rose. The Steel Rose was rumored to house a group of thieves; this was a correct assumption after all.
The members looked at him as Jaro and the guard known and Bryan walked in. A few shouts were heard as he walked in “ A fucking kid?! Are you dumb?!” Jaro threw a knife in the general direction and the shouting stopped abruptly. Kilo just stared forward and kept quiet. Jaro led him to a back room behind the bar counter and Jaro sat down in what looked like a throne. “Kilopo, I am Jaro the leader of the Steel Rose.” Kilo only looked at him confused “We are a large group of thieves who are glad to have found someone with such promising abilities and great finesse. I am glad to induct you as our youngest and newest member Kilopo” Kilopo smiled and ran up to Jaro hugging him “ I love you Ja-- Dad”
Years pass on through intense training and a lot of stealing expeditions Jaro came up to fifteen year old Kilopo and said the words he had been waiting for “ Kilopo we want you on the Marmion Amulet mission.” Kilopo eyes lit up “ I’d be glad to Dad.” They set off that morning to the Marmion exhibit. After days of travelling they had arrived. Kilo’s main job was scouting. He was the 2nd best scout. The first was Bryan who was a fantastic and well respected scout. When night had fallen Kilopo’s job was to break down the first wall of security; the eight guards.
Kilo dropped down on the first and slammed his knife through the next two. Bryan decided to take out the rest. They nodded at each other and slowly opened up the doors. Jaro and the rest of the crew came down and they went in to the exhibit stealing everything else and finally got to the right exhibit. They all looked around skeptically thinking that was way too easy. Kilo was motioned forward and he ran forward and flipped over it, grabbing it as he went past. He looked back and they were all smiling.
Suddenly a loud bang was heard in the background. Kilo fell back and looked up to see Jaro and Bryan fighting off guards and the rest of the thieves dead. “Kilo, RUN!” Jaro yelled and Kilopo got up quickly and ran stumbling away. When he was running he heard steps from behind. It was Bryan running with him. Bryan had a dull look on his face. They got outside the gates and into a forest. Kilopo looked at Bryan “ Where is Jaro?” Bryan only stared and sighed. Kilopo had tears falling down his face “ Bryan.. I’m scared!” Bryan’s face went pale and his mouth opened. “Kilo... run.” Kilopo looked down and saw the arrow through his stomach. He looked up and said “ I love you Bryan.” Then there was a shadowy figure in the background and Kilo knew there was an assassin but he could never compete with him.
Many years have passed and Kilopo has lived on his own since the tragic Marmion amulet was stolen. The amulet was the only thing he still had from that night. Now that the taint has spread Kilo has now come to live in a house in a small town. Living out his life he searches for love and a father figure to help him succeed.

Kilo always has a bit of a negative attitude toward life and if you get him mad he won't let you off too easily. He has never truly gotten over the death and abandonment in his life. For this he is very dependent on others and tends to help people when he can so they will never be alone like him.

What are your character's skills and weaknesses:
He is very athletic and stealthy. He cannot calm himself down very easily and will often need help and guidance.

Example RP (Create a situation and roleplay it out.)
BASEMENT ( MADE INTO A FOREST):
*Kilopo lays down in the grass and smiles warmly as he watches the water fall slowly. “I feel at home in this wonderful place full of grass and trees.” *Rolls onto his side and stares cooly at a blade of grass. *Then throws his hands in the water playfully messing around and giggling slightly.

Pictures of your skin, all sides (If needed put it inside a spoiler.):

Any other information you'd like to add about your character:
Back to top Go down
Roxses20
Game Moderator
Game Moderator
Roxses20

Kilopo Yakazian's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilopo Yakazian's app   Kilopo Yakazian's app EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Accepted, Welcome to Pavon. I hope to see you on the server.
Back to top Go down

Kilopo Yakazian's app
Page 1 of 1