Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

Kilopo Yakazian's ARA app ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilopo Yakazian

Kilopo Yakazian

Kilopo Yakazian's  ARA  app   ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez ) Empty
PostSubject: Kilopo Yakazian's ARA app ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez )   Kilopo Yakazian's  ARA  app   ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez ) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:29 am

Character Name(s):
Kilopo Yakazian (Malachai Zeufiez)

Minecraft Username:
DeadDew

Character Race:
Kilopo is half Errare, and half Avasuun.
Character Nation:
N/A

What God(s) does/doesn’t your character believe in and why or why not:
He worships Tabeos because he shows empathy towards the outcasts of Pavon. He only believes in Tabeos because he realizes he needs to give souls but knows his limits.
The Dark Deeds:
Thievery >>>
Mischief Making >>>
Murder >>>
Manipulation >>>

Biography(Minimum 3 Paragraphs):
Kilopo was basically raised by his Aunt and Uncle. His parents decided they did not want him when he was only five. His Aunt Annie and his Uncle Peter tried their hardest to keep Kilo calm and not worry about his parents. Kilo knew his aunt and uncle meant well but kilo could not take these deadbeat parents. He trained with a man name Jaro while he was a boy to learn martial arts and how to be quiet and stay calm. Soon after spending so much time with Jaro, Kilo found a father like connection with him and knew he would always be glad to be around him.

One day after a hard night of training young Kilo came home to something he would never forget. He slowly walked up to his house in the slums to find his aunt and uncle dead. Kilo just gaped and sat down in front of his house, people kept coming by wondering why he was just sitting there blank faced and then looking over to find the two dead parents. He put his head down and just closed his eyes. He felt a soft touch on his shoulder, it was Jaro. Jaro smiled lightly and took Kilo’s hand leading him to his new home.

Kilo was now at the age of ten and he was in a better economic position. Still, they needed more money to be comfortable in their abode. Kilo was taught to be stealthy and keep calm so he got into stealing. One day at the market when kilo was doing what he did best a guard tapped him on the shoulder and Kilo knew it would be over so he stuck out his arms. The guard smiled and said “ You have done well at what you do. Jaro already know you have been stealing, he is very proud.” That is when Kilo tilted his head and looked up to the guard with a confused look. The guard pulled up his sleeve to show a tattoo that he would recognize for the rest of his life.

After years of petty theft he had a new lesson it was to learn how to manipulate someone and toy with their emotions. Jaro walked next to him a day later and whispered while in the market “Kilo, watch this vendor as she stocks the pastries and pulls the bread out of the furnace.” Kilopo slowly looks over and stares at the woman watching carefully. “What do you want me to do Jaro?” Jaro slightly laughs “Steal some bread and whatever else you wish. If she catches you, toy with her and escape.” Kilopo smirks and walks forward “Hello there miss!” She smiles widely “Welcome to Asareen’s Pastries!” Kilo looks at the girl and smiles a little bit. The girl smiles again “What?” Kilopo replies smoothly “ I just think your auburn hair makes the autumn leaves look dull.” She blushes “ Why thank you for the compliment!” Kilopo moves behind the stand and brushes her hair back behind her ear and grins “You’re as beautiful as I thought you were.” She blushes and looks away slightly “ Were you going to buy something?” Kilopo gets closer to her and kisses her neck lightly while he has her attention he puts 3 loaves of bread in his pack and backs slightly away from her. She smiles “ Here, you can take a free loaf.” He grins “ Thank you very much miss.” he brushes her hair one more time and leaves her heading back to Jaro. “It’s done.”

Years pass on through intense training and a lot of stealing expeditions Jaro came up to 18 year old Kilopo and said the words he had been waiting for “ Kilopo we want you on the Marmion Amulet mission.” Kilopo eyes lit up “ I’d be glad to Dad.” They set off that morning to the Marmion exhibit. After days of travelling they had arrived. Kilo’s main job was scouting. He was the 2nd best scout. The first was Bryan who was a fantastic and well respected scout. When night had fallen Kilopo’s job was to break down the first wall of security; the eight guards.

Kilo dropped down on the first and slammed his knife through the next two. Bryan decided to take out the rest. They nodded at each other and slowly opened up the doors. Jaro and the rest of the crew came down and they went in to the exhibit stealing everything else and finally got to the right exhibit. They all looked around skeptically thinking that was way too easy. Kilo was motioned forward and he ran forward and flipped over it, grabbing it as he went past. He looked back and they were all smiling.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard in the background. Kilo fell back and looked up to see Jaro and Bryan fighting off guards and the rest of the thieves dead. “Kilo, RUN!” Jaro yelled and Kilopo got up quickly and ran stumbling away. When he was running he heard steps from behind. It was Bryan running with him. Bryan had a dull look on his face. They got outside the gates and into a forest. Kilopo looked at Bryan “ Where is Jaro?” Bryan only stared and sighed. Kilopo had tears falling down his face “ Bryan.. I’m scared!” Bryan’s face went pale and his mouth opened. “Kilo... run.” Kilopo looked down and saw the arrow through his stomach. He looked up and said “ I love you Bryan.” Then there was a shadowy figure in the background and Kilo knew there was an assassin but he could never compete with him.

Five years have passed and Kilopo has lived on his own since the tragic Marmion amulet was stolen. The amulet was the only thing he still had from that night. Now that the taint has spread Kilo has now come to live in a house in a small town. Living out his life he searches for love and a father figure to help him succeed.

Re-state your characters motivations for their actions in a logical perspective(Do not simply copy and paste parts of your bio. Pasting parts of your bio and talking about them is perfectly acceptable.):
Kilo’s motivation for thievery and murder are just because he was raised that way and has never really strayed from his path of his childhood father: Jaro. Manipulation and mischief have just been carried over time in Kilo’s life. Manipulation was for when he could not afford his food and he would just go up and make the vendor give him his food. Mischief was just for when he needed an escape after he got caught stealing. He could make a crowd get a bit mad or make a great distraction for his escape.
Character Traits(The good, the bad, and the ugly):

Strengths:

Very fast and swift. Expert with his martial arts. Stealthy. He is an innovator and thinks quickly.

Weaknesses:

Can not be calmed very easily. Can be blinded by rage. Cannot always keep his mouth shut.

Physical Features:

He is strong and 6”11. He is not extremely buff but is built pretty tough. His left wrist can sometimes be a problem in a fight from an early break in his childhood.

The Scenarios(Pick four at least. Three sub-questions and one primary.):

[Sub-Question] The Dangerous Alley: You need to rush to the market because an item you've needed is finally being sold. You would normally avoid the short-cuts for obvious reasons, scum generally hang about these allies. You decide you must risk it and go to rush through some of the allies when you come across a scene. A woman is being mugged by two street thugs. They appear to be quite pathetic fighters, but obviously they were able to over-power this woman. They wield clubs. They say "Go on by, rat, we're busy." You could easily with this offer head straight to the market past them or deal with them. What do you do?
Kilo chuckles to himself and walks closer. The two both get off of the women and one swings his club toward kilo. He shifts back and roundhouse kicks his club out of his hand, he then jabs him in the jaw quickly. The mugger falls down and the other manages to hit Kilo in the face, knocking him down. The mugger and Kilo are both now on the ground as the other mugger laughs quite loudly. Kilo swings his legs into the muggers sweeping his legs out from under him. The mugger falls hitting his head into the other side of the terribly slim alleyway. The women looks scared and he comforts her. Kilo stares " so do I get a little reward? She sighs and hands him some gold. He shows the woman out and sighs feeling happy he kicked some low life ass and still managed to get some coin.

[Primary] The Slums Bar: You are in a bar deep in the slums when a large drunken man approaches you laughing and giggling with a sword drawn. [Please explain why] He stumbles a bit before demanding your gold. This man seems like he’s normally a somewhat competent fighter and his strength is quite obvious, but the alcohol. You notice about five others in the bar appear ready to fight this man, and all not intoxicated, though he has 4 to back himself up and they’re only a bit tipsy. How does your character react?

Kilo walks through the alley and to the bar and sighs as this man walks up to him. “Another person wants to fight me? Really?” Kilo puts his fists up and gets in a defensive stance. He then looks over at the men in the bar “ I could use a little help here boys.” They run over to fend off the others behind the large drunk man. One stays to help Kilo take on the drunk. Kilo runs forward and goes straight for the sword. The drunk stabs forward and Kilo jumps a little to the left dodging past it and then grabs the sword, pulling it out of his hands. The other man helping Kilo runs closer and throws a right hook to the drunks face. The drunk falls back and Kilo puts his foot on his chest and yells “ Turn over!” The large man resists and then does it. Kilo drags him to a curb “ Bite down on the curb!” The drunk does it reluctantly then Kilo says “ Now say goodnight!” and proceeds to slam his right foot down onto his head. The fighting stops and everyone looks over at Him. He just smirks and says “Carry on.”

[Sub-Question] An Open Ball: You’re attending a local ball, open to any who can dress properly. The ball has food-stands, a band, and many people there. Out of the people there, there is a good number of pretty women and handsome men. What is your character’s intent and how do they spend the night?

Kilo walks from the bar in his finest vest and shirt and walks in. Kilopo winks and some of the ladies as he passes by. He walks over to the food and drink stand and grabs some wine. A young lady walks over to him and puts out a glass, Kilo takes the glass and pours her some wine and smiles calmly. “Why thank you stranger.” she says. Kilo looks over to her and says smoothly “I only did that because you are the most beautiful woman here.” She blushes and rubs Kilo’s hand a little. Kilo notices and grabs her hand leading her to the upper levels of the ball and he finds out she is a very rich woman. Kilo smiles and kisses her cheek “ You are just wonderful.” She blushes “ Thank you. Malachai was it?” Kilo looks at her “Aye. It was. So you are rich eh?” She looks at him and says “ Yes, I am my family has always been a noble family and always rich.” Kilo continues to flirt with her and finally grabs her hand leading her to a guest room. He looks at her and grins smoothly as he kisses her neck. (Fade to black) Kilo wakes up afterwards and before she wakes up and walks over to her dress and pouch stealing some rings and a lot of gold. He puts on his vest and shirt and walks out smiling.

[Sub-Question] You find yourself coming across a heated battle between two mages, it's quite even and you think you could easily turn the tables in an instant if you jumped into it. Both the mages speak to you, the evil one calls out "If you help me, I shall teach you great dark magicks!" The good wizard calls out "Lad, if ya' help me vanquish this villain, I'll make sure you're well accommodated in a nice spot in my kingdom's keep!" You somehow believe that neither of them are lying. What would your character do?

Kilo looks over to both of them and sighs “ I just had a very long night. Can we do this later?” The mages both continue fighting. Kilo walks behind the dark mage and stabs him through the back of his neck. The mage falls and kilo walks to the other mage. The mage puts out his hand to shake it and kilo puts his hand behind the mages neck and proceeds to slam a knife into his chest. The mage falls over and spits out “ But... why would you do that.” Kilo walks a bit away and turns back “Order should be restored and neither of your deals were interesting." He yawns “I guess the tables.......... have turned.” ( A loud YEAAAAAAH is heard in the background) Kilo looks around “ That was odd.” He shrugs and walks off leaving the two mages for dead.

Last edited by Kilopo Yakazian on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kalt
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Kalt

PostSubject: Re: Kilopo Yakazian's ARA app ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez )   Kilopo Yakazian's  ARA  app   ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez ) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:15 pm

I'm a bit confused as to where your bio starts off from. If this isn't picking right up from your server whitelist application, you need to talk of events that occurred between your entrance into the server, as well as link me to your whitelist application.

Please respond.
Back to top Go down
Kilopo Yakazian

Kilopo Yakazian

PostSubject: Re: Kilopo Yakazian's ARA app ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez )   Kilopo Yakazian's  ARA  app   ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez ) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Here's my app. and I added in the beginning of the bio.

http://www.deus-venatus.net/t93-kilopo-yakazian-s-app
Back to top Go down
Kalt
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Kalt

PostSubject: Re: Kilopo Yakazian's ARA app ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez )   Kilopo Yakazian's  ARA  app   ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez ) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilopo Yakazian's ARA app ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez )   Kilopo Yakazian's  ARA  app   ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kilopo Yakazian's ARA app ( AKA Malachai Zeufiez )
Page 1 of 1