Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

Welcome, the Realm of Valryn!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

Welcome, the Realm of Valryn! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, the Realm of Valryn!   Welcome, the Realm of Valryn! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Hello all! Korvic here. Just wanted to give anyone from Realm of Valryn a warm welcome! A friend of mine's server had been dieing a tad, so I offered a merge, so hopefully most of their playerbase will come here and we'll both get benefits by having a larger community, and group of people we can RP with. If their lore can be incorporated we will try, if not keep it on the backburner for the completed lore. Do not worry though, any of you, they're all normal members like yourselves.

On a side note, I've been working on trying to get the server to release this weekend, however the chat plugin we're using is somewhat problematic to make a guest channel. If anything I will most likely end up just not having a greylist for the time being until we can get it setup. While it would be a very useful tool to have a greylist, it may have to wait.

Thank you for your time!
-Korvic
Back to top Go down
Shorsand

Shorsand

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, the Realm of Valryn!   Welcome, the Realm of Valryn! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:17 am

Will the newcomers have to apply?
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, the Realm of Valryn!   Welcome, the Realm of Valryn! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Yes, the new members will still be required to apply as per a normal person. They may keep their characters from The Realm of Valryn, however a few adjustments might need to be made in order for them to fit the lore a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, the Realm of Valryn!   Welcome, the Realm of Valryn! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome, the Realm of Valryn!
Page 1 of 1