Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

Helping with the wiki?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iCreate

iCreate

Helping with the wiki? Empty
PostSubject: Helping with the wiki?   Helping with the wiki? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 am

Not sure where this would go, but I guess in the support area would be the best choice.

Do you mind if I add some of the stuff on here to the wiki? Alot of little bits of info like appearance and similarities to other Fantasy races are missing on the wiki pages, and I wouldn't mind helping out with just adding it in where it needs to go ^-^
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: Helping with the wiki?   Helping with the wiki? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:03 am

That would help a lot, however I'm not entirely sure on just saying "Go nuts.". I would say to talk to our main lore developer, however, I cannot see her able to help in her current situation. How about you make a reply to this topic with the race and the description so I can just have a look-sie before doing anything with it? I appreciate your help, or even just the offer to help, I just need to do my due diligence and not give people I've just met the "Go nuts" approval. ^_^
Back to top Go down
iCreate

iCreate

PostSubject: Re: Helping with the wiki?   Helping with the wiki? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Haha, I totally understand about not wanting somone you barely know to go crazy with your work =P

When i get home later today I'll make a few changes to one of the race pages and post it on here to see if the changes are acceptable. And if they're not I'll change em back, no problem.

I hope things with the lore dev go well. The story so far seems intriguing and I eagerly await her re-arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping with the wiki?   Helping with the wiki? Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping with the wiki?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deus' Venatus :: Support, Feedback, and Ideas :: Help and Bug Reports-
Jump to: