Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

My Application (Hoping I don't mess up)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frday

Frday

My Application (Hoping I don't mess up) Empty
PostSubject: My Application (Hoping I don't mess up)   My Application (Hoping I don't mess up) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:09 am

Out Of Character (OOC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Personal Nickname (optional): Friday

Minecraft Account Name: Mr_Friday

How old are you: 19

What is your Time Zone/Country: Pacific, Americer!

How good are you with the English language: Fluent

How often could you be on the server: Very Often

Have you ever roleplayed before? If so what did you roleplay (if you can remember)?: Since I was a wee lad, a majority in forums and in WoW as a troll with a heavy accent. Also DC Universe PC and Eurasia's Minecraft Server.

In your own words define Metagaming and Powergaming: Metagaming is having the knowledge of God and Powergaming is being able to warp and bend reality to ensure you win all the time.

How did you hear about us: Was browsing around for STRICT roleplay servers when I came across this.

Have you read and agreed to all the rules (Found Here.): Aye.

Any other information you'd like to mention: I'm up for anything to help a proper RP community out.

In Character (IC)
~~------------------------------------------~~

Character Name: Zerico Friday

Character Race and Patron God: Aquil, Ortus

Appearance: Tall, for an Aquil, short for any other race. A never clean-shaven look with dark hair and large, knowing eyes. Always in a greatcoat with a symbol on the back.

Backstory (Please explain your character's life, show how they act, why they act as such.): Before the Cataclysm, Zerico Friday was content building the simplest of things. Toys. Toys that would be sold to the Aquil and far beyond. However, as war became worse and worse he was required to build weapons and tools that would further support whatever battle was being waged at the moment. Near the end he decided enough was enough. Declaring his intentions to cease his support and being very vocal against the actions of his fellows he was soon ostracized. Fortunately it was not long when he learned of this voyage for those still faithful and true to Ortus from the prophet Symeon. He left, and after the voyage he was resolute to help rebuild this world as it was needed. He also hoped to bring back the making of a proper toy.

What are your character's skills and weaknesses: He is a craftsman, and through his career he has learned to be very accurate and hard hitting with a good blunt object, mainly a mallet or hammer. However he was never one for fight, and he is physically weak due to a lung condition.

Example RP (Create a situation and roleplay it out.) Zerico Friday looked around the dimly lit workshop he has taken to be his home. A faint smile formed upon his features as he thought of children from the past and of those he hoped to bring to joy towards in the future. He went to his bench and quickly got to work, the sound of shaving wood, hammering pegs, and the soft brushing of paint being heard throughout the village.

Pictures of your skin, all sides (If needed put it inside a spoiler.): ((Will provide after 12/30 Currently on vacation!))

Any other information you'd like to add about your character: This is the leader of the nation of Zerico in Eurasia. I don't plan to bring that RP into this, mind you. That'd be silly. But I suppose that if anyone visited Eurasia and saw me there then you might get an idea of my capabilities!
Back to top Go down
_Syanide_
Admin
Admin
_Syanide_

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Hoping I don't mess up)   My Application (Hoping I don't mess up) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:35 am

You, my good sir, are...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Hoping I don't mess up)   My Application (Hoping I don't mess up) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:02 am

Moved to accepted and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Hoping I don't mess up)   My Application (Hoping I don't mess up) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application (Hoping I don't mess up)
Page 1 of 1