Deus' Venatus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchPortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in

Official v1.3 (Printing, Plugins, and Donations)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KORVIC
Admin
Admin
KORVIC

Official v1.3 (Printing, Plugins, and Donations) Empty
PostSubject: Official v1.3 (Printing, Plugins, and Donations)   Official v1.3 (Printing, Plugins, and Donations) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Official v1.3 (Printing, Plugins, and Donations) Ifr4p

So, I haven't written this for about a day now because I was still in the process of updating. However, most, if not all plugins should be in functioning order now. There is one minor texturepack change which will be explained later. I believe the texture packs already in use are fully up-to-date, so you can re-download them already.

--> We have a new printing press plugin!

Please watch this instructional video for more information about it's use.

Please note however that in order to create the printing press setup you must put the piston block down prior to putting down the iron block. We do not use any hunger for printing. You just need one ink sack and one book.

--> The chat has changed slightly.

There isn't that large of a difference. You will need to set your chatstyle again, however you use /rp chatstyle now. You can also now use /rp chatcolor to change your emote's colours.

You can also now set your race, so feel free to set yourself to whatever you please. (Preferably what your character is, as that'd make sense.)

--> Just so you know...

If you're having troubles writing in books, if you flip to page two then back to page one you can then write in the book.

The texturepack change I spoke of earlier involved changing the texture of an enderchest. The enderchests are now used in banks! You can store you items or money in a bank, and the other banks will be notified that you have those items in the other banks.

The Aquitus bank is located in the shop area, whereas the Amentum bank is located near the boardwalk, on the side of the airship. The tree it is in is made of Jungle Wood and has vines about it.

The greylist of the server is officially working now. You can invite your friends online to just take a looksie at everything available, should they join.

--> Donation Thoughts

As I know some of you are wanting to know about donor ranks. I have been thinking and some things might be limited soon to donors.

Accepted (Default Member):
No access to LWC commands (Exception of /cmodify)
No access to neoPaintingSwitch (Scroll Paintings)
No access to FalseBook signs (Exception of [Gate])
No access to /money (Counts gold in your inventory)

Tier One (What vintage would get):
Access to LWC commands
Access to neoPaintingSwitch (Scroll Paintings)
No access to FalseBook signs (Exception of [Gate])
No access to /money (Counts gold in your inventory)

Tier Two:
Access to LWC commands
Access to Falsebook signs
Access to /money (Counts gold in your inventory)
Small plot of land. (16x16, 0-256)

Tier Three:
Access to LWC commands
Medium plot of land. (32x32, 0-256)

Tier Four:
Access to LWC commands
Large plot of land. (64x64, 0-256)

Or would you rather a system in which each command/group of commands is paid for?

$XX -- Access to LWC commands
$XX -- Access to neoPaintingSwitch (Scroll Paintings)
$XX -- Access to Falsebook signs
$XX -- Access to /money (Counts gold in your inventory)
$XX -- Small plot of land. (16x16, 0-256)--------
$XX -- Medium plot of land. (32x32, 0-256)==== These will probably be available either way.
$XX -- Large plot of land. (64x64, 0-256)-------

Before anyone asks, yes the plots will stack, however if you do the math, 64x64 + 64x64 does not equal 128x128. A 64x64 plot with another 64x64 plot would give you 91x91.
(If you calculate [(64 * 64) + (64 * 64)] and then take a square root. You get 90.5, which rounds up to 91.) If you need someone to calculate it for you before you want to buy it, feel free to ask. A side note, if you wish to double the amount of one plot, you'll need four of that plot. (16x16 four times is equal to 32x32, 32x32 four times is equal to 64x64, try the math yourself.)

To re-explain plots of land. They are protected areas for yourself and your specified region members that are [i]not
inside a city. You cannot use a plot of land to claim an area of a city. Nor do you need to donate to get a sub-region to your house inside a city.

Another note on regions. Just because you don't own one, doesn't mean you can't build. You can still build outside a city, however it won't be protected from others breaking in and wrecking up the place (In RP of coarse).

If you notice, I have not discussed prices of the donation tiers as of yet. I wish to know what you, the players, think the prices should be. If we should add other donator items, or if you think one donation item is outrageous. Give us your feed back on what you would like to see your donations go to. (Please note you will still need to be reasonable as we can't give donator items for free...

Welcome, to Deus Venatus v1.3!
Back to top Go down

Official v1.3 (Printing, Plugins, and Donations)
Page 1 of 1